PitchBoard is a service operated and provided by PitchBoard Media, Inc. We can be contacted at mailing address 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, USA. We respect the privacy of your personal information. This policy sets out how we use any personal information collected from you when using our service. For the purpose of data protection, the data controller is PitchBoard Media Inc, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE, 19958, United States.
Use of your information
We use your information to provide our services to you and to support your relationship with us, and, if you agree, to send you information about other services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from this site to personalise your repeat visits to this site. We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group.
Where we have your consent we will use your information to send you information about products, services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties, unless:
- we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service; or to protect the rights of our customers, employees or the general public.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain areas of this site you are responsible for keeping that password confidential and the password should not be shared with anyone. We may need to transfer your personal information to the USA where our secure servers are located.
Links to other websites
You can request information about -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
You may also request that we update any incomplete or inaccurate data about you.
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal data in accordance with GDPR.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. For further details on our data retention periods please contact us. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.